Tuesday, January 9, 2018

Thieves

I'm gonna rant. 

It all started in my neighborhood in Beautiful Downtown Havana the week of Christmas.  The thieves got into unlocked cars and the back of pick up trucks.  Stealing whatever they thought was worth anything.  Expensive coolers and even a gun from one unlocked vehicle.

Then The Kid got word that their house in Gainesville had been broken into sometime around Christmas.  The thieves broke a window in a door, stealing two TVs, a bicycle, and anything else they could grab.

The walking pieces of shit that do this don't deserve "a second chance", or "rehabilitation", they just fucking need to go to jail.  I'll gladly pay taxes to build more prisons to hold these bastards until they rot.

Didn't they used to hang horse thieves?


Couldn't you get shot for cattle rustling?  I'm almost ready for some Game of Thrones justice.  They used to do some really horrible things to thieves in 15th century England.



But you know it didn't stop them.

This is all an old tired story.  There will always be bad people.  They will always have a rationlization for doing what they do. 

I'm thinking of getting a rattlesnake and putting it in a cooler, drill some holes so it can breath, and set it on my porch.  That would be fun to watch.

There, I feel much better.  Back to cycling stuff next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment