Friday, February 23, 2018

Brown House

There used to be a brown house sitting here.  I have no idea what it was ever used for.  This is now a parking spot for moto heads using the ANF, it's right next to the bike path along side Silver Lake Rd.  I wonder how many people remember it being there?  Back when I was riding moto it was common to meet "at brown house" for a ride.  We even had monthly club hare scrambles just down the road.

Testing, Testing

I unloaded the clay bike at Trout Pond trail head a couple of weekends ago to do my LT test.  The test itself isn't much fun but I do enjoy the ride down to Bloxham Cutoff and back.


Oh yea, they call that trail the GF&A.  It used to be a railroad when Helen was an active town.  Now it's just good spot to listen to the wind blow.

After completing the test I rolled back up to the pond and sat on the dock for a while.  


I love days like these.

No comments:

Post a Comment