Wednesday, July 14, 2010

TT Again



We hit the TT at Munson last night. Thunder rumbled and it was dark to the south but we never got a drop of rain. This was Rupe's first TT and he enjoyed it. We both set decent times at least when you factor in our general lack of skill. It won't be long before he passes me but he's not there yet.




It's a relaxed group with no attitude. Everybody is friendly and encouraging. At TC's suggestion I rode the whole lap in the big ring and did better than last time without the impending need to puke for half the lap.




On the way home at 8:30 going by the airport I pointed out the sunset to Rupe and he looked over and said "I think I like the mountain bike better than the dirt bike" for some reason I've been felling the same way lately. It was a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment