Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Something Different

Guess what Santa brought me for Christmas?  I don't really know how to insert the video on the blog but I think this will work.  Forgive me, I'm still learning.



I have had a blast with this little Gopro.  I plan to film every ride.  Well, maybe not every ride.

I had the last 8 days off from work.  And yes, we had a good Christmas and a happy New Year, thanks for asking.  The weather didn't always cooperate with my riding plans but we managed to get in some good rides.  It was difficult to stay on my new OMTP with all the holiday stuff, which I let frustrate me a little.

Anyhoo, we rode local the whole time.  I didn't feel like spending hours in the truck.

The highlight was an easy day on the north side followed by beer and pizza at Momos.

 
 
To quote Big Jim "I could get used to this".

Oh, and Mom, just click on the arrow and the video should play.  No it won't hurt your computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment