Wednesday, August 11, 2010

The Last TT


I'm sorry we didn't start doing these at the beginning of the summer. Rupe and I just started to enjoy them and now it's over. Last night was at Munson (again) with all the beach sand in all the wrong places it was a challenging ride for me. Rupe cut quite a bit of time off his previous run while I was only able to cut 10 seconds off of mine. He's getting close to my times and there's nothing I can do about it.


After 3 straight evenings of MTB I'm feeling tired today, my pulse rate was up this morning which is a good sign I need to take a night off the bike plus my knee feels weak, man I sound like an old guy complaining about my aches and pains.


It's our normal Moto Guys ride at FM tonight but so far nobody has emailed me about wanting to go so I'll keep quiet and see if they remember. Like an idiot I'll go if they want to, Rupe said last night he was up for it. We shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment