Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Ok Let's Talk About You


Since no one is reading this I don't really know who "you" is.




I'll pretend you're younger than I am since I don't think many older folks use this type of electronic media.




You probably have some kind of work issues.




You're worried about the kids (if you have any).




Come to think of it I don't have any idea who "you" are. So lets get back to talking about me.




I attended a meeting last night of parents and students. The kids are at that point in their education where they are starting to make college choices and talking about test scores and GPA' s. Some of the parents seem very concerned about scores and which school will take what. They are usually the parents of the weirdest kids. All you really need is a good back ground and to find something you enjoy doing.


If you enjoy your work you'll never have to work a day in your life.


I mean really you are going to get up at least 5 days a week and go do something so you might as well do something you like. I've found that if you like it you'll do well at it and the money will follow. Oh you might not get rich but you'll make a decent living. Any fool can work 80 hours a week but the person I admire makes a good living doing 40 and really knows how to spend their time off.


I'm going to slip out a little early and ride my mountain bike this afternoon, looks like Tom Brown today. See I know how to spend MY time.



No comments:

Post a Comment